- 8,000 trees, particularly sandalwood trees, have been planted in Indonesia with "Cœur de Forêt" association.
- 11 beekeepers and 15 hives of the "Un Toit Pour les Abeilles" network supported in France and Belgium. This means that 1,200,000 bees have been protected since 2018.
- 10,000 endemic trees - the Moringas - have been planted in Madagascar, with the "Humada" association, to combat the island's dramatic deforestation and to supplement the nutritional needs of the local population.
2019: BACK ON 1 YEAR OF COMMITMENT WITH THE PURESSENTIEL FOUNDATION
- 450 children from 9 schools in Madagascar received school materials and equipment, with the association “Un Enfant Par La Main”, thus allowing them access to quality education.
- In France, with the association "Enfance & Partage", by participating in the development of a prevention program against all forms of violence against children.
- Access to health care for over 5,000 children at the Antsirabé dispensary in Madagascar, with the association "Aromatherapy without Borders".
- Access to health care for children without medical cover, all religious denominations combined (including refugee children), with the association "Les Petits Soleils" in Lebanon.